A Star Citizen blog representing the vast silent majority who only wish to make the game better.

Monday, March 20, 2017

BDSSE

I used BDSSE (Best Damn Space Sim Ever) in a post recently and for some strange reason I've been troubling over my use of it. Maybe I'm just a crazy Star Citizen fan boy. So I did a bit of a search on the forums to see if others thought so, too.

Here is one endorsement written by a citizen perhaps not as crazy as I --

S1rmunchalot@S1rmunchalot writes:
So much about Star Citizen is going to hit the gaming community like a lightning bolt. There will be 2 types of games in the future. Those before Star Citizen and those after Star Citizen, just as there was horse and cart and the internal combustion engine.
Obviously a bit of an understatement, but you get my drift.

Just for a bit more unbiased opinion I found this quote --



Erin Roberts, Global Head of Production / EU Studio Director writes:
... Star Citizen will be the best damn space sim ever.

Erin Roberts
click to enlarge if you must


There you go, folks, clearly I'm no crazy fan boy. I am simply in possession of a well-supported and popular opinion. My advice to all who read this, Go Get Star Citizen! But use my code (upper right corner) for bonus in-game credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment