A Star Citizen blog representing the vast silent majority who only wish to make the game better.

Friday, April 21, 2017

Nice Shirt!

OK, where can I get this Star Citizen shirt? How can I get this shirt?

Star Citizen shirt

I grabbed this snapshot from the last Citizens of the Stars, April 17, 2017. My first thought was, "I want that shirt!" My second thought was, "Maybe not in that size."

So I looked in the merchandise store. Poster set, hoodie, playing cards ... nope. Not there. Then I Googled merchandise. No help. But it did help me to figure out what to call this kind of shirt: military style or cotton, cargo military style.

Now that I have a description what do I do with it? PM Disco Lando? or tweet Sandi?

Later

Tweet'd Sandi. No reply. I'm starting to feel like a stalker.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment